Hario’s pour over coffee kettle allows precise control when pouring. It’s elegant design is a blend of fashion meets function. Choose from a 6-cup (1-liter) or 7-cup (1.2-liter) capacity. More than a stainless steel tea kettle, the Hario’s narrow spout and gooseneck curve naturally produce the slow and precise water flow critical to extracting the most flavor with the pour over coffee and tea brewing technique. Achieve a more flavorful brew without expensive and bulky machines hogging your precious counter space. For a perfectly brewed 8-ounce cup, place your filter cone (if using one) onto your carafe or cup. Insert a filter. Measure 8 ounces of water into the Hario Buono coffee kettle and bring to a boil. Turn off the flame and let kettle stand for 12 to 15 seconds, allowing water to cool to the perfect temperature.
The Hario Buono coffee kettle is a perfect gift for tea lovers, at-home baristas and coffee and tea enthusiasts. Hario’s narrow neck tea kettle is made in Japan from 18/8 stainless steel with a high-temperature, thermoplastic handle. It’s safe for use on gas, electric and induction stovetops and goes in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- The low-mounted gooseneck spout and a high-mounted easy-to-grip handle, allows you to take total control of the flow-rate.
- Achieve a better brew without expensive, bulky machines, save precious counter space and money.
- Angled handle keeps hands away from the heated pot.
- The ergonomically designed stainless steel body with flat-bottom makes it durable.
- More attractive than your average pot or pan.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 ceramic coffee dripper.
- Easy to clean and enables you to use it on any kind of heater.