The Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper is by far the most famous invention to come from Hario, and for good reason. The name comes from the unique 60-degree angle of the cone -- Vector 60. This V-shaped cone has a unique spiral design which expands the amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee. This allows for maximum extraction during the pour over. The spiral ribs also create an air gap between the filter and the wall of the cone, making room for the coffee to expand and extract more evenly. The end result is great tasting coffee.
This simple version of the classic Hario V60 is perfect for pour over stations. The ceramic holds heat extremely well, and you can even control the taste by how slowly or quickly you pour. The slower you pour, the darker the brew. The 02 size featured here is built to brew 1-4 cups.
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- You control every aspect of your coffee, from how much coffee you use, to the temperature of the water, to the speed of the pour.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Beautifully designed cone shape.
- Lead-free, toxin-free, plastic-free ceramic makes your coffee without adding chemicals or toxins.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan.
- Dishwasher safe.