Account and Registration
Use of qavashop.com
- Post any Information or content or list items which (qavashop.com discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions.
- Take any action that may undermine the our feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off qavashop.com or use of such information for purposes unrelated to qavashop.com).
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or other computer programming technologies that may harm qavashop.com and its users.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of qavashop.com.
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of qavashop.com or user accounts and related features.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from qavashop.com or otherwise infringe the qavashop.com’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines or our policies.
- Abuse any of qavashop.com’s policies or terms and conditions.
Qavashop & SphereY
- SphereY is the official app for service and warranty related requests for Qavashop.
- Qavashop and SphereY are part of the same organization. Your data is not shared with any external party.
All of the Content you see on this Web site, including, for example, all of the textual descriptions, graphics, designs, page headers, images, and illustrations (collectively “Content”) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under Saudi copyright laws, and qavashop.com owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content.
The logos and other trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by qavashop.com and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
Purchasing from the website
- You can only use one voucher/coupon with every purchase.
- Coupon/Discount codes are not applicable on Qavashop Marketplace or Used items.