Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The terms and conditions are rules that govern your use as a customer of qavashop.com
Account and Registration
When you register as a member of qavashop.com you will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use. You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by qavashop.com's registration form.You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.qavashop.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities. If decide that you do not wish to receive emails, you can opt out by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.qavashop.com may choose to not process or to cancel your order cases where we are out of stock or we suspect fraud, or in any other similar case. qavashop.com will have the right to verify the identity of the customer to process the order.
Use of qavashop.com
The following actions will not be tolerated on qavashop.com:
- Post any Information or content or list items which (qavashop.com discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions.
- Take any action that may undermine the our feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off qavashop.com or use of such information for purposes unrelated to qavashop.com).
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or other computer programming technologies that may harm qavashop.com and its users.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of qavashop.com.
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of qavashop.com or user accounts and related features.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from qavashop.com or otherwise infringe the qavashop.com’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines or our policies.
- Abuse any of qavashop.com’s policies or terms and conditions.
Qavashop & SphereY
- SphereY is the official app for service and warranty related requests for Qavashop.
- Qavashop and SphereY are part of the same organization. Your data is not shared with any external party.
All of the Content you see on this Web site, including, for example, all of the textual descriptions, graphics, designs, page headers, images, and illustrations (collectively “Content”) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under Saudi copyright laws, and qavashop.com owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content.The logos and other trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by qavashop.com and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
Purchasing from the website
- You can only use one voucher/coupon with every purchase.
- Coupon/Discount codes are not applicable on Qavashop Marketplace or Used items.
The Price Match Policy
Terms & Conditions
- This price match policy applies to all products listed on Qavashop as Qavashop Fulfilled
- In order to take advantage of the price match policy, the item with lower price has to be an exact match to the item listed in Qavashop in terms of brand, model number, country of origin, size and color.
- In order to take advantage of the price match policy, the customer will be asked to provide proof of price difference. A URL if the price is listed online and a quotation if the price is offered through offline channels such as showrooms and stores.
- In case of reduced prices, The customer has the right to ask for the price difference to be refunded in full or added to their wallet as store credit.
- In case of a discount difference, The customer will be receiving the difference as store credit only.
- The price match policy applies on all items available in stock.
- The price match policy applies to products listed/sold in the same country only.
- The final competitor/supplier price has to include VAT and delivery charges. If such charges are not included in the final price, they will be calculated and added by Qavashop’s team prior to making a decision on the claim.
- A price match can be claimed via the product page. Click on “Found a better price somewhere else? Get a price match NOW” and you will receive a response from our team within 2 working days.
- Qavashop reserves its right to adjust and/or change This “Price match policy” without prior notice. In such instances an announcement will be made one time ONLY through Qavashop’s website and mobile App to inform users of any adjustments/changes.
- Qavashop reserves its right to reject any application that does not apply these terms and conditions and/or for any competitive advantage reasons.
The following cases are excluded from the price match policy:
- If the item in question is out of stock.
- All products offered on personal or Haraj websites or social media accounts.
- All products that are not considered brand new.
- Exclusive offers by competitors including flash sale, clearance, bank cards and loyalty program offers.
- All typo mistakes related to model number, product name or description by Qavashop or other competitors. In such a case Qavashop reserves the right to fix the typo and inform the claimer about the fix within 3 working days.