Account and Registration
Use of qavashop.com
- Post any Information or content or list items which (qavashop.com discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions.
- Take any action that may undermine the our feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off qavashop.com or use of such information for purposes unrelated to qavashop.com).
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or other computer programming technologies that may harm qavashop.com and its users.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of qavashop.com.
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of qavashop.com or user accounts and related features.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from qavashop.com or otherwise infringe the qavashop.com’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines or our policies.
- Abuse any of qavashop.com’s policies or terms and conditions.
Qavashop & SphereY
- SphereY is the official app for service and warranty related requests for Qavashop.
- Qavashop and SphereY are part of the same organization. Your data is not shared with any external party.
Purchasing from the website
- You can only use one voucher/coupon with every purchase.
- Coupon/Discount codes are not applicable on Qavashop Marketplace or Used items.
The Price Match Policy
Terms & Conditions
- This price match policy applies to all products listed on Qavashop as Qavashop Fulfilled
- In order to take advantage of the price match policy, the item with lower price has to be an exact match to the item listed in Qavashop in terms of brand, model number, country of origin, size and color.
- In order to take advantage of the price match policy, the customer will be asked to provide proof of price difference. A URL if the price is listed online and a quotation if the price is offered through offline channels such as showrooms and stores.
- In case of reduced prices, The customer has the right to ask for the price difference to be refunded in full or added to their wallet as store credit.
- In case of a discount difference, The customer will be receiving the difference as store credit only.
- The price match policy applies on all items available in stock.
- The price match policy applies to products listed/sold in the same country only.
- The final competitor/supplier price has to include VAT and delivery charges. If such charges are not included in the final price, they will be calculated and added by Qavashop’s team prior to making a decision on the claim.
- A price match can be claimed via the product page. Click on “Found a better price somewhere else? Get a price match NOW” and you will receive a response from our team within 2 working days.
- Qavashop reserves its right to adjust and/or change This “Price match policy” without prior notice. In such instances an announcement will be made one time ONLY through Qavashop’s website and mobile App to inform users of any adjustments/changes.
- Qavashop reserves its right to reject any application that does not apply these terms and conditions and/or for any competitive advantage reasons.
The following cases are excluded from the price match policy:
- If the item in question is out of stock.
- All products offered on personal or Haraj websites or social media accounts.
- All products that are not considered brand new.
- Exclusive offers by competitors including flash sale, clearance, bank cards and loyalty program offers.
- All typo mistakes related to model number, product name or description by Qavashop or other competitors. In such a case Qavashop reserves the right to fix the typo and inform the claimer about the fix within 3 working days.
Coffee Grinding Service
Terms & Conditions
- This service is available for some specialty coffee products, and it is indicated as an option at the product page.
- Available grinding options:
Whole Beans: This means the coffee will be provided as whole beans without any grinding.
Filter Grind: It refers to a medium-coarse grind suitable for preparing drip coffee.
Espresso Grind: It indicates a fine grind suitable for preparing espresso.
*Please note that the coarseness or fineness of the coffee may vary depending on the grinding settings and grinders used by each roastery.
- The grinding type cannot be changed after placing the order.
- The order cannot be canceled after the waybill/shipment is issued.
Accounts and Registrations: Only registered Qavashop users are eligible for Coffee subscriptions. Guest can register by creating an account through www.qavashop.com, or by downloading the Qavashop app from the App Store or Google Play
Age Restrictions: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 13 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service, and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
General Subscription Terms & Conditions
Subscription Validation: Subscription is valid from the date of the purchase until the last day of the selected period.
Best Match Guarantee: Qavashop will use your coffee preferences to curate the most suitable coffee beans for you, if you didn't like the coffee, Qavashop will send you another option. Users are allowed to replace the coffee beans (maximum of one bag) once every 2 months. Under the following circumstances.
If we send you completely different notes than what you selected (some coffee beans combine multiple flavor notes)
If the coffee beans exceeded the freshness promise.
Freshness Promise: You have the right to replace your coffee beans if the roasting date exceeds 30 days.
Switch it up: You may request to switch up coffee beans preferences 15 days prior to the next delivery date, contact our customer service or email us at [email protected]
Delivery: Your subscription will be delivered to you based on the delivery frequency you choose, Qavashop will include it in the regular delivery schedule by default unless you decide otherwise by contacting our customer service ( 15 days prior to the next delivery). Help Center.
Failure to Receive Box: Qavashop will deliver your box for free, failure to receive it may result in delivery charges applied upon rescheduling.
Full refund: Subscribers can cancel their subscription and receive a full refund if they cancel within 30 days from the subscription date.
Partial refund: if you cancel your subscription after 30 days of the subscription date, you will receive a partial refund for the remaining months.