A delicious cup of coffee is art and science combined. The art of extracting rich flavors and aromas from coffee beans, and the science of time and temperature colliding in just the right way, at just the right moment. The Moccamaster one cup coffee maker gives you the precision of hand crafted coffee with the ease of ordering at your favorite local coffee shop.
This should be the last coffee brewer you'll ever buy, one that should last a lifetime, when cleaned and descaled properly. You may ask – “What's important when searching for that complex, clean, crisp, fully infused, flavorful cup of coffee?” Certainly coffee quality, grind and formula play an important role, as does the fresh water quality, but ultimately, it’s the brewing method that plays the all-important final role! Moccamaster brewers are designed scientifically to naturally brew with an ultra-precise, pre-immersion drip-style system, which creates a natural pulse action process creating the perfect coffee bloom process. Moccamasters incorporate a powerful and energy efficient copper heating element with an automatic shut-off when brew process is complete, a precise coffee-water saturation time (4-6 minutes).
- A unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty.
- A pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action.
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma. Achieved thru a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates about a 4 minute steep.
- Delivers coffee straight to your coffee cup for an immediate flavorful experience.
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics.
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement.
- Compatible with No. 1 paper filters.
The Moccamaster Cup-One is a single serve coffeemaker. The Cup-One features a specially designed brew-basket and brews a perfect cup of coffee in just four minutes. The Moccamaster Cup-One has a removable cup holder to fit different size cups under the brew-basket. Once the Cup-One has completed a brew cycle, the coffeemaker shuts off automatically.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands
- Single Serve Coffeemaker includes 1-cup porcelain Cup-One mug and a box of 80ct #1 filters
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a 300ml cup in just 4-5 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma – Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 4-5 minute brew time
- Removable Cup Holder allows for various sized coffee mugs
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement