Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Shipping and Delivery in Saudi Arabia
We offer delivery to all regions of Saudi Arabia. We will deliver to the main cities, Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam within 3-5 working days. As for the rest of the cities, delivery is within 4-7 working days. If you need more details about the delivery time to other cities or remote areas please contact us.
Shipping and Delivery in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE
We offer delivery to GCC regions for Qava Fulfilled items only. We will deliver within 10 to 15 working days. If you need more details about the delivery times, please contact us.
We will send you a tracking number which you can use to verify the order status online.
Cancelling the order
If you want to cancel your order please contact the customer service. However, items that have already been processed for shipping will be dealt with as a return. Please visit “Return” page below for more information.
Warehouse pickup is not available at the moment
- We charge 15 SAR (VAT Inclusive) on all KSA orders and 170 SAR on all orders delivered to Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman.
- All KSA orders with a value of 300 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- Remaining GCC orders (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman) with a value of 1500 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- In case of multiple shipments containing items fulfilled by both Qavashop and other merchants, the total cost of shipping will be calculated depending on the number of shipments.
In order to get your orders delivered to you in the fastest way possible, you might receive multiple shipments. Please don't worry, accept the shipment and know your other products are on the way.
If items missing or damage occurs
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin) within the first 14 days of delivary. Qavashop will not take the resposibility of the damaged item(s) after this period.
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible
- If a consumable item was received expired, please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement.