Shipping and Delivery in Saudi Arabia
Shipping and Delivery in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE
Cancelling the order
Delivery During Eid Holidays
- We charge 35 SAR (VAT Inclusive) on all KSA orders and 170 SAR on all orders delivered to Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman.
- All KSA orders only including items fulfilled by Qavashop with a value of 300 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- All KSA orders including items not fulfilled by Qavashop with a value of 1500 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- Remaining GCC orders (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman) with a value of 1500 SAR or more will be shipped FREE of charge.
- In case of multiple shipments containing items fulfilled by both Qavashop and other merchants, the total cost of shipping will be calculated depending on the number of shipments.
In order to get your orders delivered to you in the fastest way possible, you might receive multiple shipments. Please don't worry, accept the shipment and know your other products are on the way.
If items missing or damage occurs
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin) within the first 7 days of delivary. Ekuep will not take the resposibility of the damaged item(s) after this period.
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible
- If a consumable item was received expired, please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement.