Shipping and Delivery in Saudi Arabia
Shipping and Delivery in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE
Cancelling the order
Delivery During Eid Holidays
Due to limited availability of shipping services, any orders will be placed from Saturday May 23 2020 - Thursday May 28 2020 will start after the Eid Holiday.
Warehouse pickup is not available at the moment
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated during the checkout.
In order to get your orders delivered to you in the fastest way possible, you might receive multiple shipments. Please don't worry, accept the shipment and know your other products are on the way.
If items missing or damage occurs
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same note on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin) within the first 7 days of delivary. Ekuep will not take the resposibility of the damaged item(s) after this period.
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible