Shipping and Delivery in Saudi Arabia
Shipping and Delivery in Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE
Cancelling the order
Delivery During Eid Holidays
Due to limited availability of shipping services, any orders will be placed three days before the vacation, will be delivered three days after the vacation.
Once the warehouse pickup is chosen, it will be available for pickup within 3 working days of placing the order and after you receive an email to confirm pick up is sent to you.
Instant Pickup is not available.
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated during the checkout.
If items missing or damage occurs
Although great care is taken while packing, damage does occur occasionally during transit. To help us claim the damage and speed up the reimbursement process we require that you perform the following steps:
- Sign on the delivery receipt stating delivery
- Please check the item in front of the courier by checking the contents of the package
- If the item has any damage whatsoever, please include the same on the delivery comments and request an RTO (Return to Origin)
- Always take photos of any damage
- Do not throw away any of the original inner or outer packaging
- Call the customer service directly after discovering the problem. Please have your order number available so that we can assist you as quickly as possible