This Rocket R58 espresso machine, with dual boilers, is truly a step-up from every espresso machines. It's heavy, well constructed, and allows us to make wonderful espresso and easily froths milk. You'll get your money's worth, on this excellent machine. R58 is easy to set up, use and creates a great single/double shot of espresso every time.
Dual Boiler - The R58 features dual heavy-duty, insulated copper boilers. Brew and steam simultaneously with increased efficiency and zero loss of pressure with an R58. Insulation ensures the noise level will be kept to a minimum.
2.5 Liter Water Reservoir or Direct Plumbing - The R58 comes with a 2.5-liter reservoir or you can also connect your R58 directly up to your waterline with the included hardware. Easily switch back and forth between direct plumbed and reservoir with the flick of a switch. Spend more time mastering the craft of espresso by reducing your time spent constantly refilling your water reservoir.
Dual PID Temperature Control - Manually control the temperature of your boilers with the convenient touch of a button. Customize your shots of espresso to your exact temperature specifications on the Rocket R58.
Commercial Rotary Pump - Quieter than ever, the rotary pump on this machine allows the user to adjust pump pressure. If you've ever watched YouTube videos of a manual espresso machine, you've noticed how noisy they can be. Unfortunately, this is just a reality of most home espresso machines. However, the R58 is quiet thanks to a commercial-quality rotary pump.
Rocket Espresso Communication Pod - allows adjustments to be made through a remote controller which will display real-time temperatures, pressures and extraction times.
- Consistency - Shots and steam pressure to be incredibly consistent on an R58. Due to the fact that this beauty is a dual boiler, each insulated copper boiler is dedicated to one function - either steaming or brewing. From an engineering standpoint, you can't beat it.
- Steam Pressure - The R58 offers exceptional steam pressure. Looking for some latte art? The R58 will help you get that velvety-smooth milk texture you'll be needing
- Height Adjustable Feet - working with limited counter space? Rocket added height adjustable feet to the R58 giving you the ability to lower the machine by up to 3/4 of an inch. A two-tiered system makes it easy to lower or raise your machine in no time.
- Stainless Steel Cup Frame - new to the R58 is the integrated stainless steel cup frame replacing the previous plastic one. The R58 features curved lines while draped in stainless steel guaranteed to draw endless compliments from the crowd. The only thing better than it looks is the espresso it makes!
- 310 x 440 x 385* mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight: 29.0 kg