What's the product's idea?
A unique way processed and irresistible flavor!
These unique coffee bags from Drip On are a quick and easy solution for a premium specialty coffee on the go, all you need is boiled water, and your favorite coffee mug, uniquely roasted coffee beans originated from Colombia. Enjoy drinking it from your office or the comfort of your home. Aromatic coffee lovers will enjoy this specialty coffee bag.
Why will you love it?
- Natural premium coffee without additives originated from Colombia.
- Naturally Processed - Honey.
- Coffee flavors overtones: Honey and red currants.
- Sealed with high technology to keep ground coffee aroma fresh.
- Has been roasted and packed in Saudi Arabia and approved by SFDA.
- Easy to use anywhere, you just need your cup and boiled water.
How to use?
- You just need a cup, boiled water and a specialty coffee bag.
- Remove the upper end of the filter, then place the hangers on the cup sides, (We recommend using a 10 cm wide cup).
- Pour water for 5 seconds the first time, wait 10 seconds, then pour the water continuously until the filter is full and wait between 30 to 45 seconds.
- Then pour the water in a circular motion, repeat the process for two minutes until you fill the cup, preferably the cup capacity is between 200-250 ml.
- Dispose of the bag after use and enjoy your specialty coffee.
- Each box contains 5 Roasted and grinded specialty coffee bags with 15 grams of pure specialty coffee ready to use.
- Each filter is disposable.
- Roasting degree: medium.
- Coffee Type: Hacienda Cafetera La Pradera from Colombia.
- Total weight of the box: 75g.