- Whole bean coffee has a big body, balanced medium acidity
- Super crema that will last long and packed in 1 kilogram
- Medium roasted coffee beans, not stale loaded with oil from sitting on the shelf
- Combines washed and unwashed Arabica and washed Robusta coffee beans that originate from Brazil, Central America, and Indonesia
- Has a velvety crema, milder with sweetness, aromas of honey and almonds
Lavazza is another household brand, famous for their coffee across generations. As the name implies, Lavazza espresso beans produce a great, rich crema. The resulting espresso is thick with a delicate chocolate flavor, but this medium roast coffee does have higher levels of acidity and is 80% Arabica, 20% Robusta. Natural Arabica from Brazil, washed Indian Arabica and high quality Columbian and Robusta from Indonesia and Vietnam.
A nice bonus with Lavazza coffee beans: they’re nitrogen packed. This means a longer shelf life (pre-opening).
The Super Crema
Fresh medium roasted ground coffee. Lavazza Super Crema whole bean coffee has a big body, balanced medium acidity. with a crisp sweet finish. It has a velvety crema, milder with sweetness, aromas of honey and almonds. A super crema that will last long and packed in 1 kilogram.
Proper Dose of Caffeine
When you buy the Lavazza Super Crema, you know exactly what you are getting: a proper dose of caffeine that your need, like ever.