The Moccamaster KBG Select is certified for 10 and 6 cups. Thanks to the new select switch, it's possible to easily switch between a full or half jug. The water flow will be slower using the switch for half jug. The result will always be an aromatic cup of coffee with a full flavor, regardless of the amount of cups. This makes the Moccamaster KBG Select the perfect coffee machine for a full jug but also for a few cups.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands since 1968.
Moccamaster Glass includes a box of Moccamaster Filter Paper No.4.
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste. At this temperature the water dissolves the aromatic oils resulting in an ideal balance between sweet and bitter.
- Fast and silent brewing process: 10 cups within 6 minutes.
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds.
- Jug lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee.
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop.
- The brewing element switches off automatically after brewing.
- Extra fire prevention: the brewing element switches off when the brewing is finished. The hot plate works independently.
The hotplate keeps the coffee at 80°-85°C and automatically switches off after 40 minutes.
- High quality copper brew element.
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control.
- High quality recyclable materials, BPA free.
- Long lasting performance.
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced.
How many grams of coffee per liter?
For brewing 1.25 liter Moccamaster advise 60-75 grams of coffee. One dosage spoon (included) is 12 grams.
Coffee is a matter of taste: try which coffee at which dosage you like best!