This slow drip method, once only found in select specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip, the Bruer Cold Drip System's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
- The Bruer Cold Drip System makes up to 590 ml of cold brew in as little as four hours.
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
Bruer Cold Drip System Specs
The Bruer Cold Drip System's counter worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone.
Includes 100 paper filters.
The Bruer Cold Drip System Dimensions: 12.7cm x 12.7cm x 26.6cm
The Bruer Cold Drip System's set-up is quick and simple.
Once set-up no aditional attention is needed!
Why Slow Drip?
The slow drip cold brew method offers amazing flavor clarity, a clean cup, simple set-up, and easy clean up all without the risk of over extraction.
- Transparent and entertaining - watch the entire brew cycle if you want.
- Cold brew coffee is renowned for its low acidity, smooth taste, and ease of brewing.
- Relatively simple to prepare and set up. Instead of learning proper pouring techniques, you simply ground your coffee to a coarse setting, add room temperature water, and let the two sit together in a cool place or refrigerator for a long period of time.
- Long Shelf Life - Cold brew can be refrigerated anywhere between 7-14 days after it is brewed. If you have a very busy life, having cold brew concentrate to easily and quickly pour into your morning coffee cup can really help you get a head start on the day.
- Brings out the unique flavors of the bean - because of the science of cold water brewing compared to hot water brewing, making a batch of cold drip brings out the unique flavors of the beans. You'll really start to notice those hints of chocolate, floral, citrus and all that fresh flavors a coffee could give.
- Cold Bruer process is streamlined and made more efficient, allowing you to brew in 4-8 hours instead of 12-18.
- Low-to-Zero Acidity - Because of the milder brewing process, cold drip has up to 67% less acidity than regularly brewed coffee. For people with sensitive stomachs or heartburn, cold brew reduces stomach discomfort.