Creating thick, smooth micro-foam takes patience and a delicate hand. Without it, no latte would be correct. There isn’t a chance of making high quality latte art without first having great foam. With that in mind, being able to froth milk is the number one reason to use a pitcher, so any pitcher you buy should enable you to do exactly that.
The Motta Europa pitcher is a classic in the world of coffee. Imported from Italy and developed with the Italian Barista Association, the Motta Milk Pitcher Pro is one of the highest quality of pitchers.
- The top half of the pitcher is angled, bringing the pitcher walls closer together. This feature forces the milk together while frothing, and makes for outstanding microfoam.
- Sturdy construction with thick body that quickly absorbs temperature increase and delays it.
- Designed for high accuracy latte art and zero dribbles. Wide enough for slowsettas, narrow enough for detailed pouring. Super versatile.
- Achieves maximum milk froth expansion.
- Elegant milk jug finished in mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel.
- Bell-shaped jug which makes circulating the milk in the jug much easier.
- Perfect to use by home baristas.
Although the pitchers are dishwasher safe, it is recommended that they NOT be cleaned with abrasive solutions or abrasive cloths or brushes to avoid damaging the pitchers.