The Kinto Slow Coffee Style Brewer Cup is for many a perfect dripper. It essentially sets the brewer up to win. The size of the cone combined with the size of the hole at the bottom force the brew to take exactly the right amount of time to come out right. You can't get the water out of the hole any faster than it can go, and if your grind is right, by the time you've poured you've had the right amount of coffee-to-water contact.
The ridges along the walls are intended to keep water distributed evenly among the bed of coffee grounds.
- Has a convenient opening that allows you to see just how high up the coffee is coming up in the mug below.
- Filter allows for easy cleanup and prevents grounds in your coffee.
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee.
- Controls the flow, timing and temperature of the water.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffee maker, perfect for travel.