Milk steaming and latte art are two essential skills for any home barista. Neither are easy to master, especially when you first start. Choosing the right milk pitcher can significantly help.
Pouring an elegant tulip across a latte is a beautiful addition to your morning coffee and a benchmark achievement for budding home baristas. But without the proper equipment, you’ll be seriously lacking in your latte art.
The Rhinowares Classic Milk Pitcher are specifically crafted to make frothing milk, create great micro-foam, and pour latte art as easy as possible.
- 1mm/0.04 inches food grade stainless steel provides better stretch time for texturing milk. The heavier weight lends to its durability and professional feel.
- Volume markings eliminate guesswork and minimize waste.
- Steam or froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos, measure liquids, serve milk or cream.
- The edge of this pitcher is rounded, which ensures you don’t cut yourself when washing it. It also means pouring from the side comes out smoothly if you are making a white top cappuccino.
- The spout is quite deep, but not as sharp as some other brands. The depth means you can pour very contrasted colors in your latte art.