The blind filter basket is used for back flushing on espresso machines that have a pressure release mechanism. This is a standard and necessary part of cleaning your machine to keep the channels in the group clear, which makes the extraction pressure uniform.
Pesado has worked closely with IMS to create the perfect basket with a strong focus on precision and consistency.
- Pesado baskets are laser cut, meaning an increased number of holes, with a funnel shape.
- Electropolished, thus reducing friction and creating the smoothest finish possible.
- Maximizes extraction flow, and reduces variations in extraction.
- Ridgeless to ensure no water is disrupted on it's way to the puck, you'll be extracting the full bed of coffee every time.
- The body of each basket is then re-laminated using 200 tons of pressure to extract any burrs and that structural integrity is not compromised during the manufacturing process.
- Available in 26.5 (20g) and 28.5 (22g).