The Espazzola is a professional tool for cleaning the group-head of espresso machines. It is mounted into the group-head like a portafilter and uses the hot water from the machine for a thorough and comprehensive removal of the coffee residues from all surfaces. Instead of brushing the group-head by hand, the machine cleans itself almost automatically.
- Consists of a rigid cup section that can be inserted into the group-head like a portafilter.
- A flexible insert - the membrane - is mounted into the cup.
- Cleaning all surfaces in a group-head takes less than 20 seconds and is as easy as pulling an espresso shot.
- Made of a BPA-free plastic and it has this silicone sort of brush insert.
- Designed to fit 58-60 mm commercial sized group heads.
Without any big spills or burnt fingers! The espresso machine cleans itself almost automatically.