Jura ENA 8 Sunset Red 60Hz
The superlative new one-cup machine: small, simple, stunning. The ENA 8 impresses with speciality coffees that are freshly ground. And thanks to the variety it offers at the touch of a button, it is sure to delight even the most discerning palates.
Individual cup brewing - Automatically grinds whole beans, tamps and freshly brews each cup for optimum flavor and aroma.
One-touch preparation - Prepares perfect coffee specialties at the touch of a button, in less than 60 seconds.
Programmable and adjustable - Personalized brewing strengths, volumes and height adjustable coffee spout.
Perfect milk foam - Produces perfectly rich milk foam for one-touch cappuccino, latte macchiato, flat white.
Cost savings - Prepares professional coffee shop beverages at a fraction of the cost.
Stunning - A particular highlight of the design is the round water tank. Its pattern combined with its cylindrical shape is inspired by premium crystal carafes.
Simple - The front 7.1cm TFT display and the clearly defined operating panels make it extremely easy to use.
Fine foam technology - The ENA 8 creates airy, feather-light milk foam for cappuccino or other specialties.
Intelligent Water System - RFID technology detects whether the new CLEARYL Smart mini (29.6 L) or CLEARYL Smart (59 L) is being used and adapts the settings automatically
Freshly ground, not capsuled - Ten different specialties are available at the touch of a button. The first Variable Compact brewing unit ensures that the coffee always flows into the cup under ideal conditions. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimizes the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso.
ENA 8 Beverage Reference
- Ristretto A shorter extraction than espresso with half the amount of water (usually 29 ml or less)
- Espresso A full-flavored, concentrated form of coffee served in “shots” (usually 45 ml - 60 ml)
- Macchiato Espresso with a dollop of milk foam
- Coffee A long pressure brewed extraction (usually 120 ml - 180 ml)
- Espresso doppio Two espressos with two times grinding and two times brewing for an extra strong aroma in one cup
- Flat White Coffee infused with milk foam
- Cappuccino Milk foam infused with coffee
- Latte macchiato Milk foam infused with coffee, an interval of time allows for the separation of the layers
- Portion milk foam Hot milk mixed with air to create a frothy texture
- Hot water Ideal for teas