The cold brew process creates a perfectly balanced and distinctively smooth cup of coffee. During the cold-brew process, time replaces heat. Cold water brewing extracts the delicious flavor compounds (and some of the caffeine) from coffee beans, but leaves behind myriad bitter oils and biting fatty acids, including undesirable elements such as ketones, esters and amides.
The Kinto Cold Brew Carafe comes with a mesh filter so you can easily make delicious cold brew coffee or tea.
- Great summer must have and works all year long.
- Cold brewing is less acidic than hot brewing and smoother in taste.
- Their cold brewer capitalizes on this fact to extract a purer coffee concentrate which can be mixed with hot or cold water or milk to create your perfect cup of coffee.
- The lid opens when the carafe tilts, allowing you to pour from any direction.
- Microwave Safe (glass only) and Dishwasher Safe.