Designed especially for use with espresso machines, Urnex 12-E31-UX100-12 Cafiza espresso machine cleaning tablets offer a concentrated formula that eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and machine lines for a more efficient machine and better-tasting product. Integral to any daily backflush cleaning regimen, this product is simple to use and yet provides powerful cleaning results.
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
- Tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head.
- Available in multiple tablet sizes for a broad range of fully automatic machines.
- Organically listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute and NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
- Formulated for controlled solubility, easy rinsing and powerful cleaning that maintains the inner workings of your espresso machine.
- NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
For use with automatic espresso machines:
- Intended for daily use.
- Insert one Cafiza espresso machine cleaning tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's maintenance and cleaning instructions.
For Use with traditional espresso machines
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.